Mahindra XUV500 Xclusive Edition dispatched; price, characteristics & specs – Mahindra & Mahindra has dispatched the XUV500 Xclusive Edition in the nation. Based on the top-spec W8 trim, the new variation is estimated at Rs. 14.48 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). The new Xclusive Edition will be a constrained generation model and just 700 cases will be fabricated.
The Mahindra XUV500 Xclusive Edition gets all the gimmicks that are available in the current top-spec W8 variation. Under the hood is the same 2.2-liter mHawk diesel motor that produces 140bhp of force and 330Nm of top torque. This motor is matched to a six-rate manual transmission.
- The Xclusive Edition is furnished with electric sunroof, six-way electrically customizable driver’s seat (Optional), dark composite wheels, aluminum pedals, and enlightened scrape plates and against squeeze driver window.
- The infotainment framework involves a 6-inch touch-screen with GPS, DVD, CD, MP3, FM, USB and iPod integration, voice summons, and so forth.
- Other increments incorporate completely programmed temperature control with double HVAC, projector headlamps with LED stopping lights, tyretronics and converse stopping asist framework.
- It is outfitted with multi-utilitarian directing wheel with controls for sound and journey.
- The security gimmicks incorporate six airbags (front, side and drapery), Electronic dependability program with Rollover Mitigation, ABS with EBD, Holl Hold and Hill Descent control, and so forth.
Talking on the dispatch of the XUV500 Xclusive Edition, Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd said, “We are satisfied to present the ‘XUV500 Xclusive Edition’. Being a client driven association, we have dispatched this model premise criticism we have been getting from our clients. The XUV500 Xclusive Edition will make another benchmark in premiumness and selectiveness, to further upgrade the XUV500’s allure amongst its clients and fans.”